Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Challenge: 5 Things you like best about living in the North

This next challenge is going to be an easy one. Think of your 5 favourite things that are unique to living in the North. Send in your lists (try not to write an essay) to nunavutnonsense AT gmail Dot com. Submissions will be posted on Monday Feb 11, so start jotting your thoughts down.

This challenge was thought up by Indigo and she is donating an Inukshuk carving for the prize. Don't miss out!

If you have any ideas for a challenge, don't hesitate to send them in.

A few of my Favourite Northern things:

1. When my dog comes inside, I don't have to wipe his paws because it's too cold for the snow to stick to them.

2. My husband only has a 1 min commute to work and can come home for lunch.

3. I am actually breathing clean air (not including when the poop truck comes)

4. Going grocery shopping is a social event, I always see a friendly face to chat with.

5. Rubber Boots are hot fashion in the North, and they are so comfortable.

No comments: